khktmd 2015






Đạo học làm việc lớn là ở chỗ làm rạng tỏ cái đức sáng của mình, thương yêu người dân, đạt tới chỗ chí thiện. Đại học chi đạo, tại Minh Minh Đức, tại Tân Dân, tại chỉ ư Chí Thiện. 大學之道,在明明德,在親民,在止於至善。












Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 10, 2013

"Cầu Vừa Đủ Xài" --- Kid Makes Dad Proud With Math Score !

Here's a feel-good video that shows what hard work can do. A kid catches a beautiful moment on camera when he surprises his father with his much improved math score.

"I year before this video I was at a grade F in maths and in England you need a C (pass) to basically do anything with your life, ive never been amazing academically and have struggled through out school , neither me or my dad or my teachers thought I was going to get my C , I know some of you who got A'S and A*'s will be thinking "I don't understand what the fuss is about it's not hard to get a C" for you it may not be but for me it was tough and when I told my dad who means the world to me this was his reaction... Enjoy"

Check out this beautiful moment a kid passed math and makes his father proud.



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét